Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
It’s easy for small business people to feel overwhelmed by day-to-day events and become frustrated by the inability to achieve consistent growth. By using a 3-step process, small business owners can shape these events to a far greater extent than most realize.
1. Define clear business goals – your sales and earnings targets
2. Develop clear action plan priorities – the pathways to goal achievement
3. Set clear measurement milestones – the feedback required to stay on track.
This workshop will give you pragmatic, straightforward tools for setting meaningful goals and increasing the odds of consistently achieving them. You will learn:
- What is a goal and why goal setting is such a success driver.
- How to set business goals utilizing market analysis, business trends, and the “SMART” approach.
- How to cascade those goals through critical action plan priorities with clear outcomes, timing, accountabilities, and cost.
- How to “measure what matters” and set up monthly guideposts – Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- The key components of a Monthly Business Review.