It’s easy for small business people to feel overwhelmed by day-to-day events and become frustrated by the inability to achieve consistent growth. By using a 3-step process, small business owners can shape these events to a far greater extent than most realize.
1. Define clear business goals – your sales and earnings targets
2. Develop clear action plan priorities – the pathways to goal achievement
3. Set clear measurement milestones – the feedback required to stay on track.
This workshop will give you pragmatic, straightforward tools for setting meaningful goals and increasing the odds of consistently achieving them. You will learn:
- What is a goal and why goal setting is such a success driver.
- How to set business goals utilizing market analysis, business trends, and the “SMART” approach.
- How to cascade those goals through critical action plan priorities with clear outcomes, timing, accountabilities, and cost.
- How to “measure what matters” and set up monthly guideposts – Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- The key components of a Monthly Business Review.